I need to post this

credits: Feeding My Addiction To Boys Over Flower

Cute, adorable, handsome, and irresistable to describe three pictures below. Keep dreaming about their good-looking.


I just can't resist myself not to watch BOF when I have free time. Of course, not only the good-looking but also the story line. Some are heart touching and some are humouring and some are sad too.



I hope they will come Miri one day and I know it's impossible for them to come to this tiny city. For what they come? To see me?? LOL, that's cool! I'll be glad for that. This holiday is going to be bored. Not to say that, my holidays are always boring. Not fun at all. All I can do is sitting here blogging and chatting with friends either in facebook or msn. Sigh, can anyone let me know how to make this holiday interesting?


Oh my, oh my, I'm going to cook maggi mee for now. Bye! See ya and later I'll blog about that.

XDXD



Regards everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts