Oh ya, the line recovered

Heya, the line recovered as I mentioned on my blog post title. It was much more faster than last time and I can change my music on my blogpage. So, nice kan the song?

ten, ten, ten, ten, ten, ten~lala~


Since Hari Raya is just few more days or maybe two more days, now I'm having my extraordinary holiday. Just that, now I have nothing to do as I woke up the earliest despite my parents and big brother. I considered it as early though. I'm sure that some of my friends are still snoring on the bed right now.


Okay, it's time to reveal something that happened this week. This most outstanding event was...............
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
I have been called to become CEO in my school. Lols, just KIDDING. Actually, teacher chose me as the Head Section Leader for BSMM in my school where the post is envied by a lot of people. And when Mr.Wan Lin announced that I am the president for 2009/2010 it was like The Ayers Rock in Aussie placed on my head. Not a good feeling though I smiled broadly when I was called out. Much more works need to be done. Somehow one day I might burst and died halfway.

Sigh, I told Wan Lin that I wanted to resign but he don't let me. 'Friends' keep saying that the work is not really burdening and I was speechless. To tell the truth, last time when I was in form 3 or maybe starting from form 1, I admire the HSL in my school especially Jsun Loong; my exsenior for being a good one and that I have thought that one day I want to be like them as well. In other word to sit on that position. So, I have been trying to be active in everything and now, I really got that position. The feeling was happy, burdening, complicated, proud, and undescriable feelings.

Now, I need advises to be a leader. and I hope someone can help me?



Skip that, I hope I can run my responsibility really WELL.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

So, this week I had received three letters from my school to go for the "Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang" on 3 Oktober 2009. Antonishingly, my brother also got two letters from the school. His was much more better than me, his name is typed on the letter and mine was like using the pen and jot down. Anyway, I still get the chance to go.

XDXD

I still get second for 3rd Summative and such a bad news for me. I want so much to know I rank what on the Top 10 for overall but I didn't see a sign in the staffroom. Sigh, desparately want to know whether I beat a girl next door. I mean next door.

I know that Wallace is getting so many awards which made me feel envy about that. I think Biology, Chemistry, Physics and AM are his. I sincerely hope that his brain was mine. I was glad that I win his Mathematics. Lols, that was easy and I don't have to be proud of that unless it is something like Chemistry or Biology.


Recently I have no photos to show to my readers and sorry for that. I think I'll have soon. I think I have to stop here because I am run out of idea on what to type anymore!

Regards everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts