Parkson Trip


The title says it all. Parkson trip. Met up with my friends and we planned to watch the movie "Where Got Ghost?". It was quite nice to watch and of course, the ticket price is cheaper. I spent RM8 to watch that. Some of the scene was scary enough. Especially the fat woman with the red red blouse. That was scary though, even a brave girl like me gave a not-so-loud scream.



* * * * * * *

My friend said it was not that scary and not worth to watch. Ironicly, I did not feel that way. In the movie there's a lot of hokkien or kwang tung dialects. I can't really understand and when the people laugh, I just follow them to laugh because the tone where the actors talking so funny. Hahaha, Jack Neo is so humouring and I feel like my jaw was dropping when there is a part where the two army shitting and didn't wash their hand and they have the song. The song was funny with the lyrics.

Today, I didn't spend so much. I brought RM120 there and I still left RM30 in my purse. That's break my record. Usually I spent till I left RM0. Thanks to my friend that keep pursuade me not to buy when I see something seducing. So, I bought a dress and it was brought at kawaii shop which only cost me RM60 plus a pair of earrings for RM17. The price was reasonable and I can afford it. Though it's quite SEXY but I will have my jacket outside. Haha, one more good news, my pa just handed a RM100 note to me!
Yes! That was last time pay. So happy that eventhough I worked for 3 days and I could get RM100.

Heheh, thanks to my pa.

XDXDXDXD
Awaiting for that night! Can't wait to show off my dress ler. It would be fun. No, it MUST be fun. Haha, I'm so bored right now. Recently, reading some interesting book that I bought from my friend. Kays have to leave for now!

Regards everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts