An Occasion


Just bathed and ready to update my tiny blog. So here it is! As you can see, I took my friend's camera and I shoot what she shot. Hahaha, as you can view, I made a remark on my mouth to let my readers recognise me. I'm sure that my damn ugly photo over there make people not to recognise me. My lips are black and that's my remark. Planned to cover my eyes but think that if cover eyes look like criminal or what. So, I cover the lips. XD creative isn't it?
You can see that I only get best subject for Mathematics. So sad kan?

This one make me "diu lian" so much. I did not manage to get no 1 because got "batu penghalang" +s because a lot of "batu(s)" in front of me. T_T
And the most most best part is, I got RM30 for straight A's. Hmm, this month horoscope reading so cun. My money got 5 stars. Haha..I'm tired of describing ler..

Two pieces of certificates from my school.

Comments

Popular Posts