I'm packing up

Yeah, packing up. I got up this early morning and realising that I skipped the last day of school and I'm glad of it. It's been my privilege to skip school and I will not have any chance next year. Okays, this afternoon I'm going to the camp that I have been mentioning in my previous blog post and I am damn excited for the coming of this day.

I've been joining a lot of camps throughout these years until now. The first camping experience was sucks but when I recall back about what I had see, listen, learn, play, and train, It was truly an unforgetable experience I had before. Of course there were ups and downs. Been scolded by seniors, finding maggi mee in the middle of night with seniors trying to be ghost to scare us off. It was one of the camp that I found most exciting than the other camps that I ever join.

Day goes by and time changed. People also changed. Everything changed. So do I. From a little girl who don't dare to buy her own food at the school canteen and made herself starve the whole day to a big girl who isn't scare of anything and of course there's some exception about what she scare. But she is really tough when hard time came and wouldn't stop until she achieves her dream iin life. When time grows longer, she ought to become the toughest person in the world beating the hardstone. Yeaps, that is what I want to be.

Experiences make me grow maturer like what gamer want to level up their skills and whatsoever thing. Human beings too need experience. First time learn to walk, read, talk, sing, dance, doing chores, learn the value of life, helping each other, to be humble, let the kindness conquer the world, making friends, puberty, learn to be in love for the very first time, family problems, having troubles with best friend, no depending on people, studies and more that give the experience of life. Interesting right? Yea, life is like that. and always like that. never change.

Of course in the end we'll see what we done whether it's true or false. Maybe for some people life isn't that exciting to be explored and he or she will regret for what he or she missed. That's sad. Like you never have the chance to bid "I lovee you" to someone you really like because you don't have the guts to do that and it is shameful. Maybe I am one of them. Haha, it seems iimpossible to let me blurt out the 3 words to someone I like. Besides, I don't really say ILY to my family because I felt some feelings that is so weird. It is indescrdible. Instead, without saying it they still can feel it. Maybe that's what we called sometimes things can't be explained through words but it could be feel and that's the word. I am surely that kind of person. Maybe I would change? Who knows.


I have been nagging about facts in this post. Just wanted to type in something that could catch my reader's attention because recently, my blog have little visitors. Okays I really have to get going to yearn for more exp to upgrade my life.


Off to camp!!

Every end is the new beginning


Comments

Popular Posts