In the middle of night, sitting like a boy in front of computer listening to Korean Bands all sort of songs. Next to me, a tupperware bottle on the table waiting me to have a gulp of water into my tummy.

TV is airing the romantic movie; Titanic which I already watched it since last time. The only and only movie that ended up with the hero dead. So sad. Normally, normal human are snorring on the bed this hours but not me with two of my brothers. This is what now youngsters are like.

Time faded fast. I am searching for my own road to go. 9 more days and I am back to my ordinary life. Study. No more staying up late like what I am doing now. Of course, there is still a lot of things that I have not done yet. I don't want to end just like the movie 2012. But, if I'm dead, also a good thing :) I don't have to care about anything anymore. But without that, that's not called as life. So, here am I 2010!! I'm going to make it fun out of stress.

Gamate!! I don't know what does it mean. Okaylah, onto my next post :) Someone requesting me to post on my pink room. I will take consider of that.

Comments

Popular Posts