Today I felt GOOD

Once I stepped into the school gate, the feeling of greatmess aroused my whole body to be really great though I look sad. Haha, anyway, today is definitely an awesome day for me and I really appreciate today as you know, tomorrow I will be in form 5 which is my last last year as an upper secondary school student. I must appreciate everything that is in front of me before it's too late to turn over. So, as usual like last year, due to some people talked like chicken and I become monitor again. Opps, sorry it suppose to be assistant monitor because they wanted Ke Le to be monitor and I have no right to say anything. I feel really really happy that Ms Drina becomes our class teacher because she is great : )

Other than that, feel pissed off when she refused to tell us who is teaching us when we asked her because she wanted to create suspense to us. Haha, interesting teacher :)

I found out that Mdm Sim is still going to teach us Moral. Meet my friends and even got some souvenirs for me. I got keychain from Belinda and a pair of earings from Rachel. That was great because my friend did not forget me. Thanks to my dear friends. I got some for you too ^^

Have not enough of talkings today and classmates present today was little. Right now I'm still using my over sized pinafore and I plan to bath a little late because later I'm flying to Sibu soon!!
Meet teachers and friends and examined on them. Some straighthened their hairs, some gone fatter and fatter and some dyed her hairs and some grown shorter and shorter.


No offence! Just want to make you lol on my blog. Onto the next post, BYE!

Comments

Popular Posts