Gloomy Day


Sorry, I really cheated myself again. I online again. If you see the last entry of my blog post, I promised not to appear on blog or facebook either. I felt useless !! Arrgh !!


So, last 24th January I fell to appear at 100 Yen shop to take my miricommunity.net t-shirt. But nevermind, the administrator is asking me to get the tee anytime at there. I felt proud.


Despite that, next week I am going to join my school English Singing Competition. Shiock right ??
A person like me singing English song on stage? What the . . . . . (speechless)

So please pray for me to do the best for my friend because I got singing partner. I don't want to ruin her with my high-pitch voice Sorry yah !

Can't stop facing the facebook.

Got to go. Bye!! ^^

Short update from me








Comments

Popular Posts