Sunny & Calm Sunday


I guess now I'm a little bit free, so I plan to type something because my fingers are itchy. So, things have been going smoothly these two weeks though I'm quite tired everyday after having school until 1.35 p.m. and only reach my home at 8.00 p.m. everyday. It has become my routine. I must perservere to go through this. As what they say, we don't go through life but we grow through life.

Yes, unconditionally learning things around us as they evolve around us. Sigh, today is Sunday and tomorrow of course it will be Monday. Monday means school day. Especially when I hate that I have to redo the timetable again. I must have been stupid for writing it nicely at first and now, it changed again. ShiatS!

So, Chinese New Year(CNY) is coming soon and I have no mood to celebrate it this year. Like there's no Chinese New Year. I thought I will be like over excited this year but indeed it is like nothing. I guess maybe because CNY is not that near. I know this year my cousin from KL will also be coming to Miri and maybe 99.9% I'm going to Mulu Cave for CNY. I mean the whole family from my father side will be going and I think that will be superb fun. Just that, my father is finding tickets to go there and too bad, there's not enough tickets. I don't know the further stories about this. I hope I'll be going there :)

I ever go into a cave before in Guilin, China few years ago when I was in form 1. It was fun and of course cold eventhough you are in a cave. You can still feel the cold air blewing inside the cave. So, nice! I hope I can go there once more :]

That time, I was still a moron for not knowing how to relax and enjoy myself. I must keep myself in this (right now) state and not to grow anymore fatter.


So, yesterday I have been thinking of joining the essay contest. I don't mean to win (Oh, right I can't win) the RM500+ and a certificate. I just wanted to write something. There are 3 titles to be chosen:


  • My family
  • If I were to ruled a country, I would.. (something like that)
  • The day that changed my life forever

So, I think you know which topic I will be writing. Yes, the third one. I needed to write about 800 - 1000 words for secondary and primary will be like writing about 700+(if not mistaken). Imagine that, primary students are writing about 700+ words. That can be uhh-ahh..


I guess, this will be the end of my post this week. English lessons are bored.

Bbye-beeee^^

Comments

Popular Posts