在下雨吗 ?



It had been so long since I last blog about.
Feel so tired about everything.

And, I have no mood to blog kabout.

But today, I changed my template once again because blogger had new functions which I quite like it. Just that, the options for word is just too little.

Two weeks had gone. I think I really wasted a lot of time.

Not to say wasted, but during this week, I didn't manage to open my book and start to study.

I had to help at my father shop, and my aunt was here. I couldn't resist myself to sit there and study when people were enjoying their happy moments.


At least, I demanded for some pay for my work. Hehe,

life is hard without money.

Still, life goes on.

* * *
Oh ya, yesterday I read about a forwarded message from my school teacher which says about the historical Hang Tuah. or Hang Jebat. Arh, I don't care so much hang I can't remember.

I lazy to write it here, and could not copy and paste the mail here because I just deleted pages of readed mails.

But you can google it around because some people are arguing about it which I think it's futile because past is past. Now thing you need to do is MOVE ON!

I am still waiting for my blog to be featured out at The Star because I sent my blog url last time. But, I think it;s impossible based on my current blog condition. Untouched and spidered webs.

Haha, I will promise that after the so called big exam, I will definitely post a long long post about my life!

Things after Ass Pee Am (a big exam) :

  1. Get LG Lollipop ??
  2. Learn to swim ; it is needed if one wanted to be a stewardess.or dent or whatsoever.
  3. Learn to play wonderful musics using piano. I hope it's not too late.

That's the 3 main things I wanted so much before I was placed into coffin. HAHA.


Holiday is so boring. I hate holidays. and also love holidays. Can't decide which one.

Can you help me ?? 可以帮我吗 ?

* * *
最爱的歌 - 我爱他

Comments

Popular Posts