Sun Bathed

Not really a worse sun burn yet because it was just the beginning.

So, before my skin get worse, I bought a Nivea after Sun lotion. I used it yesterday and hopefully it works on it.

I seriously don't want to get my skin peeled off after the competition.

:)

MOISTURISING AFTER SUN LOTION.



* * *

Just want to show off my badge I got on the other day. It was two years ago that I got straight A's in PMR (a type of public examination in Malaysia)

I don't think that this badge cost about RM30. Lame.

And that day too, I gave a superb tiny cards to my teachers because that day was Belated Happy Teacher's Day.

I received a message from my fav. teacher saying thank you to me and she said that I will get A+ for Chemistry and Additional Mathematics if I work harder.

Thank YOU teacher!!
With your words, I will definitely WORK HARDER !

ALL A+ !!!

Bless me !!

Comments

Popular Posts