Sunday, My Day

Today the most relaxing day I ever had in this year. There's nothing on today. No trainings just nothing.

Just that I went hiking with parents today and the journey was OKAY. Tired when I was almost the end of the journey.

I climbed 3 or 4 hills for 37 minutes according to my father. That was fast? My father told me he can do that for 21 minutes.

Next week I am going again if there is nothing on that day. I hope there's nothing. Hehe, if I got my mp3 then i think my tired feeling will be gone. Muahahhaha XD MUST GET MYSELF ONE ASAP!

Tomorrow, another new week. Sigh.

The photo above, nice right? It was taken during the trip to Sarikei. They keep on putting the little flame in it but it always went off till they fed-up. So, at last it lighted up and I took a photo of it. So nice yet romantica. ahaha.. even though the focusing part was so wrong.

Like = when people agree with one another
Love = when you care about another person

So, I ask u. Which is yours ?????




Comments

Popular Posts