Billionaire


Billionaire
This is a great song that I like so much.
Whenever I start my Windows Media Player , the first song I will find is this song (:

So, 5 more hours to tomorrow.

I think I had my mindset already. I knew what I am going to do next. Things are going better and better !

* * *

Today, my mum bought me a dress. And it was nice but in other people's eyes it might be not the nicest I guess. Still, I love it because it's from my mum !
Thank you mummy ;)
I like it so much!

So, I need to study smart for my that ass hole exam so that I can pay back to her the next ten years to come. She must be proud of me :) Can't help myself not to smile when I think of it. I hope everything I thought will be a pleasant journey for me.

So my readers, bless me !! Thank you so much !!

10 A+'s Jessie !! GOOOOO~

Let me showers you with

LOVES ;)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Do you feel great?

Comments

Popular Posts