Cookies !

Cookies, food that always attract children perhaps adults too ?

I am a fan of butter cookies :) I mean only butter nothing else. Just plain is the best :)

I love cookies but today I baked cookies to love it.

Ahaha, anyway I woke up around 8 in the morning and started to bake these. Halfway through the making, I was like speeechless when I was too tired and the sticky (sorry, I don't know how to say that) thing not yet become hardened. So, I called my mum and asked how to make the thing hardened?

She answered "Add some flour inside but not too much"
So, I added it.

So ,the photo below presents ~

The cookies ! I mean I was too lazy so I just make it BIG BIG just to hope that the sticky thing finished faster then I can rest but hell, NO.




So I tell you, the photo below is the result of the first attempt. It was so sticky that it melted in the oven. I was like WTH? and I knew what's wrong with it.

I did not put enough flour.





;
;
;
;
;
;

;
;
;
;

;
;

;
;

;
;
;

;
;
;
;

It's really LOL when I took it out.. It looks VERY FUNNY.............Don't you think so?

So, this is after I add some flour. Haha, I lazy to describe further.. You can just view the photos




More or less like ALIENS looking at me..

or a love wearing bra?



In the end, the taste was simply crunchy and nice :)


*sorry for polluting your eyes with these crunchy cookies*

Sorry I was a good baker when my mum is beside me and I was a bad baker when my mum is not beside me :(

Comments

Popular Posts