Few more days . . .


"When you can't sleep at night, talk to God and not counting sheep" - unknown author


Few more days, and it's the beginning of the important exam. Umm sorry, every exam is equally important to me but this is far more important and the life goes on . .

I have been revising day and night these days and it's hardcore for me. All I can do is eat, bath, study, sleep and the life goes on. I think I'm sick of these. I am hoping that I could go out and take a breath but I just could not. Restless shoulders, cramped legs and butts for staying inmobile for long (only my brain and eyes are working). Once it is night time, I love it because that's the time for me to pray and to sleep. I never know sleeping is such a heavenly thing to do when all the other things you do is to study. I love praying under my blanket where my sister could not see and it's all me. Everyday, before I sleep I would pray. These started when I was little when I taught my sister to say ordinary prayers at night. I love to race who speak the fastest and end the prayer. Haha, okay, I stop bluffing . . .

Truly, prayer works.

* * *

After the exam, I would be out for a camp and it's free ! I love camps when I joined my first and it's a never ending love. Camp is where you learn new things, new friends, new living environment even though it lasted for few days. These few days , is the enchanting moments of your life. You know, you play games with strangers at first who turns out to be your friends after that. or maybe even lover = . =

The camp that I would be joining is 3 days 2 nights. It's going to be FUN for sure because there's me in the camp. I want to be a crazy and friendly bitch there :/

After that, I would be working at my father's shop. Then, I don't know what's my next station.

10(or more) things to do after exam:

1. Hanging out with friends
2. Catching up the latest dramasssss
3. Getting a driving license as soon as possible
4. Learn how to swim
5. Clean my superb messy room and buy pink curtains and throw useless things (history ! I don't want to see history after the exam)
6. Go to merdeka mall
7. Slim down (I think I'm getting fatter by sitting all day)
8. Buy new clothes
9. Make sushi
10. Buy a laptop as soon as possible !




Comments

Popular Posts