Away from home

Yes, currently blog through my cousin's computer in Sibu. I reached here early in the morning after the hectic and tiring flight. I hate sitting in a mobile transport for a long time. Yesterday, I said that I would not sleep till the next morning but unfortunately I did but it was around 2am when I went to sleep but the computer is still on. I planned to wake up at 3 am to do my Cityville thingy but I failed.

Even with 5 alarm clock ringing for the next 5 minutes, I still could not wake up and I sleep till 5.30am today and my mum woke me up. It was tiresome when I felt ultimately lazy to open my eyes and went to the bathroom. Sigh, but I did. Well, I have to wake up and go to Sibu which I'm here!

Just now I heard my brother's results and he got 6A's and 1B. That B is Geography. Like last time, most of my classmates got B for Geography. It is that hard? I love Geography :) Anyway, feel great for him. At least he still got 6A's and it's good already. Just that I can't deny that I got straight A's last time. Muahahahha~

Well, PMR results are out and what comes next? Yea, my exam result but there's still 3 months to wait. I want to enjoy my life first. I have heard some of my friends are going for January intake courses. That really makes me feel so left out. I am still enjoying myself here while they already move on forward and forward !!!

Anyway, I am going to enjoy my time here before it's too late! I just watched how to train your dragon and it's an awesome movie !! More movies to go !! Bye !

Comments

Unknown said…
Gratz to your brother^^have a nice day!

Popular Posts