I leave my school

Cool huh, the photo is taken with my L19 nikon (another lousy camera)

So, finally I can say that I am officially out of the super dangerous exam. I would not say so much about my last paper because I don't know whether it is suck or good. I really have no idea of it. I hope I did well. I guess, school had ended today.

It has been 5 years since I went to the school. Foremost, it gave me a lot of memories. I emphasised, a lot. From the little form 1 with the thick thick hair of mine who went to school with nerdy look and nervous feeling. I have no friends that went to that school because my friends all went to other school. But in that school, I felt very glad that I found new friends who brought sweet recollections for me to reminisce about when I am bored. Haha, I seemed to use a lot of word "school" huh.

Time grew fast and I was in Form 5 this year. 1th year, 2th year, 3th year, 4th year, 5th year and it had ended. Should I say finally it ended with sigh of relieve? I guess it's a no.

Hell, am I missing the school? I guess I will when the time comes. Well, it's time for me to move on to the next chapter of my life. I hope that new chapter will bring me a very very happy reminisces.

But let me finish this year end with a great occasion, Merry Christmas everyone ! Lalala, I am going back to my dearest hometown :)

Okay, two more days and I am going to enjoy my little camp of 3 days 2 nights. I hope that will bring more and more good moments. Onto the next post, bye !

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope, it's OK

Popular Posts