Special celebration

So, it's Winter Solstice Festival today. I don't have any special celebration for this but I did eat the glutinous rice balls or we call that tangyuan and it's simply sumptous. I love the peanuts and the sweetness of the rice ball. It is said that today the sunshine is the weakest and daylight is shortest.

I didn't notice that the daylight is shortest from the previous and I don't give a damn about it. Hahaha, I only want to eat that. That's all. It's also a day where family reunions. I don't think so because today is no difference from the day before. So, it's not any family reunion for me but just an ordinary day where I have to work :(

Oh great, Christmas is near and Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I crave for new things especially clothings !!

Tomorrow morning, I am going to depart to my hometown and I await this for a long time already. I am not going to sleep till the sun rises. I want to level up my town so much. Yayyyy~! Who can understand my feeling right now?

Okay, I guess that's it for today. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and also Happy Winter Solstice too !

Comments

Popular Posts