Sunny Saturday

Fuhhs! It's another Saturday, Sunday and Monday ! The week goes on . . . Finished two weeks of exam. I left Chemistry, Biology and Bible. And it's over !! I only got 42/50 for my physics paper 1. Wtf ?????! I hope I did okay in the other 2 papers, but I felt that my A+ is flying and leaving me . . . I can only pray and pray and also pray. I made stupid mistakes which I want to punch and hit myself into pieces. I could not bear to make anymore mistakes for the 3 subjects anymore ! Gambateh !! Study study study !! Yesterday, I studied Biology and it was okay. I hope I really can score well . . . the hardest chapter is coordination and responses but after reading over and over, finally it get into my brain. I hope it comes out in paper 2.seriously. Okay, I want to present a superb cute and stressful girl here where I found in tumblr. I have an acc in tumblr :))
Photobucket
I hope I can eat like that during exam weeks. You know, you crunch hard on the rice and swallow it. It's stressful when you look at it for a long time. It makes me stress too. I just could not because I might hurt my tongue. Three more days and the exam is officially over and our journey is just about to start not end.

Can I indulge in physiotherapy? Doc, might be really challenging for me . . . so I am thinking about physiotherapy. It's quite good. Caring and friendly. Good :) Can you tell me something about physiotherapy because I can't seem to understand what it says on the net. Help me !! :(

Bye, bye, I have to revise more and more again ! I want to get at least 45/50 and above for chemistry and biology !! Must !! God, please help me not to make uber foolish mistakes in exam.

*Oh ya, my Dad came back from Cambodia and Vietnam with his teacher and he bought 7 pairs of shoes for all of us ! Yippie, I got a pink one :))) Now I know where is Angkor Wat, it's in Cambodia; a city in an uproar :o


I want a blackberry !!! Especially a pinky-dinky one ~



Comments

Popular Posts