This Facebook Game

Since last year, I blocked all the game applications on my facebook site and now I revived it all. I started to play Cityville which is one of the games that I'm addicted to it. I don't play farmville and CafeWorld anymore because I think it sucks and plain. Feel bored of it. So, I divert myself towards Cityville which is an awesome game that everyone should try out. This is a great game (for now) .

Things have been running smoothly after the camp. Today I made a saving account but unfortunately I can't get my ATM card for now but soon I will be having one. I have RM750 in my saving account and it's great. I already counted that the numbers that are allowed to type in are 12 digits and one day I am going to have the 12 digits in my account.

Today worked for whole day and it sucks especially when you just came back from camp. Even though it's not tiring but I demand for a break and I want to clean up my room so much but I don't have time la! Sien.

One more day and I am going to leave Miri ! Yay! I will be going back to Sibu soon and enjoy the Christmas celebration with my cousins there. That will be a great great and great fun !

Can you feel the Christmas fun while you are reading this post? I added some sort of snowy flakes on my blog . Great right? I got the thing from an awesome blogger...


Anyway, I want to wish everyone of you Merry Christmas !! Let the joy revolves around you in this pleasant month !!

Comments

Popular Posts