before I dozed off . . .

Hi, what's up friends.

I feel great to have some time to update my blog. Actually I have hell lot of times to update but I just have no idea on what should I dump inside this post. Practically you see, it's just another random post. If you want to read, keep reading.



http://www.emocutez.com

Do you think my emotion is like this ??


or this ??


http://www.emocutez.com

or perhaps this ???

http://www.emocutez.com

I guess that's generally in my head in these three months . Feeling insecure, impatient running down my throat every time I think of the results. Stpm was out yesterday while any day from now on are bound to be the nightmare/sweet day ?

I really hate this feeling.insecure.

I had this before but this time it is really really ................ blah, I don't know how to describe this

well, things are always as always. Work work work. Boring because I don't like my job.

I am really hoping to study as soon as possible :D

in the end, excited?nervous?insecure? anything. I don't know how to portray my feelings using words right now. Bye, I got to go :D

Anyway, I really HOPE that I could get what I want on that day . Of course, the best.

the advantage of "the best"
may no need to spend my parents money to further my studies if I got a scholarship because I know I need it.
compliments from people.
some cash perhaps.
and many many more.

but there are/is disadvantages/- too.
stressful life onwards
might be crazy on the journey
and more unpredictable stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts