i got a random post today!

guys in tuxedo is always better than guys in their undies
EWWWWWWWWWW i hate my brothers undies LOL
as great as ever :D


These korean guys are great looking! Well, these two actors that I seek are from You're beautiful korean series which I recently finished. I mean, this particular drama is not like other dramas. It's more onto romance and very very funneh! Always, korean drama involves things like illness and death which is very usual but this is not ! HEHE I love the part where the main actor chased by PIG and the pig got home safely while the guy was missing. wth??! XDXD

drop that, today I post this very very post is because while I am about to watch the new korean series ; My princess, I clicked on the wrong button and completely ruined my loaded video on youtube ! That's why I update this stupid post. I clicked on the pop-up button instead of the fullscreen button. TMD!! make me wait for another hour T_T

to youtube administrator : please dont make so many buttons pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

alright, got to go !

btw, I spotted someone reading my blog again :X

Comments

Popular Posts