life is all about you, inside

Suddenly feel like blogging. Blog about life. These days, I wake up early in the morning around 5.45 am to follow my mum to buy vegetables at market. I know its tired and very sleepy but who cares, I run my duty as a daughter. Sometimes, life is all about this. I don't want my life compile only of facebook, eating, sleeping. It's boring. When I think of how my life is, generally before this, I think my life is very very very suck !!! Because it's all about studying and bla bla bla.. well, when I think back deeply yesterday night, I find that my life is better than anyone else. I have a family, good and certain family. I think I'm blessed when I was still inside my mum's tummy. I have what I want. I am not lack of anything. Love, care, everything is all around me. Am I starting to grow maturer??

I would say yes. Previously, I was like always put a BLACK face when I was working, but today I feel so different. I didn't put that BLACK face while I was working. I like this very much, I know why, but I wouldn't want to say it here.




Like the photo below, depict my emotion now. I want to feel like that everyday :D Whatever it is, let me tell you , even sometimes you think your life was at the end of the world. You can't do anything to your life because it is there, try to smile and let go everything. Don't tie something heavy on your shoulder.

Even though I'm not a thing to say about it, but I hope it goes well for you :)

p/s : God loves you always

Comments

Popular Posts