lol'ed i bought something funny

Hi!! Aiko is back to life ~ :D

It's pretty amazing to see me, buying a high heel for myself. Seriously, I never wear heels. I mean the length that is almost one of my index finger. Well, I bought it and I'm having dilemma whether to wear it or not this tuesday.

Well, it's already bought and in my room. My taste isn't that good so I just choose and went off!

Pictures !

It's from SOS which means, shop of shoes.


And that heels got me RM39.90 only . LOL super cheap and it's not comfortable. but the price tag is RM 79.90 and I don't know why it's RM39.90 at the cashier .

Well, I don't want to fall off when i wear that. Please God. help me balance myself. I need formals for my future . well, i guess i take biomedical or biotechnology

Comments

Popular Posts