mixed posts

One more week to exam. It's a small test only and I hope it's not that hard ~ So, I just came back from school and later have to go to school again just for an hour tutorial class. Sucks. A gap of 6 hours in between so I rather go back home.

Here am I again to blog. Btw, I'm waiting for my food while blogging. Next, PICTURES from my phone !

Taken while in lecture class.

Mathematics I by Ms Sumathi :) Seriously there are a lot of indian teachers here and I love them ! Previously, I have only one indian teacher in my school who are Mr Dhana :)

This is, ummm. salad fish chop rice. The hardest fish that I ever eat. Something like chewing gum. wtf.

OMG! The drink that I love the most. SOYA BEAN !! The is the jumbo size soya bean; rm4.50 Good to drink after cycling for long minutes.

I remember this ! All are jumbos. We just came back from the bii concert and having our dinner at around 9 or 10 pm. Everobody is so thirsty and ordered jumbos drinks ! =)


Blurry photo. Actually I don't know who the heck he is but my housemate go so crazy about him so, I just give it a try and went for the concert. Surprisingly, the guy was really really handsome !! SO SO GOOD LOOKING !! of course I didnt go berserk when I saw his face on the stage. Someone beside me shout like a mad woman. wth? never see good looking guy meh ?



This is one of the songs that he sang in the concert. Bii is a mixed korean and chinese (according to my friend) and I think I prefer to hear him singing korean. Enjoy the music :D





Block D , where I spent most of my time here. PRACTICALS and LECTURES are conducted here.

Very surprisingly again, the labs are air conditioned and I feel so boring and sleepy all the time.

This is nice !! =D


The end . My food is here ! TATA !!

I have to revise my physics biology and chemistry this afternoon because I don't want to be a moron here. let the world knows I'm not. ordinary

Comments

What class are you taking your practicals in? Your lab and school looks really nice
J e s s i e said…
Erm, actually I'm having my foundation in science leading to biomedical science. I'm taking physics, biology and chemistry :D

Thanks for the compliment :)

Popular Posts