cactus !

Few minutes ago, some cactus thorns happened to be in my finger flesh. This is so unlucky. I was about to take  phone charger from my brother's room and there goes a cactus near the bed frame. I didn't know there is a cactus there, and I thought I had mistaken it as the frame's knob. And I just went and pressed my palms on top of the cactus ! I thought there was nothing just some painful on the hand, but then the pain sticking into my flesh, my heart, my brain.

There were wholesome of thorns ! That is so crazy but it's fine now, after I plucked out the thorns. I hope my fingers don't get swallon :(

By the way, today I HAD THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS AND DELICIOUS FOOD EVER IN THE WORLD ! CHICKEN SOUP BY MDM HO :D whom I called, MUM :D

Yay, too bad there's no photo. But maybe I will get some pictures soon because blog without photos are boring !

Comments

Popular Posts