goods from Japan :)




The title says it all :) Remember last time I joined a blog contest organised by a blogger who is currently studying in Japan ? Well, if you don't, then you shall click here :D

I was cycling from school in an excited feeling to get my parcel. DUP DAP DUP DAP, my heart beatings 300 per minute. That's awesome ! HAHAHAHAH!  I saw the parcel and didn't expect it to be quite big ;D

So, I cycle excitedly back to my hostel so that I get to open the parcel as fast as possible. Thank God that I don't meet any accident on my way back due to the burning-ly excited feelings.

TADAAA!! My name is on it! 
I should be thanking her rather than she thanking me. Anyway, thanks again ! 
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA chocolates, rolls, a ring and a necklace
Aren't you guys jealous for getting free presents ? I'm so happy to see that ! hehheh 
YEAH, THE UBERLY GIRLY NECKLACE THAT I GOT FROM KAILA!
THIS IS THE UNIQUE RING I GOT :D
tadaaa! I know everyone who look at this are jealous. By the way, the white chocolate is damn delicious!

If you guys want to get to know more about her or want to win something (teeeheee), you can visit here . I just want to tell you guys, her blog is awesome-ness. SUPER CUTE. If you are a female, you are going to fall in love :)

Looking at those pretty stuffs, I feel good .  HUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~
;D

by the way, she is organising a blog contest too for the moment :) Do visit her blog ^^

Rainbowholic rocks HUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comments

Kaila said…
Yaaayyyyy!

Popular Posts