lecturer ....

" People who indulge so much in facebook are people with low CGPA "

My lecturer startled me with this true statement. I want to blame myself because of the low cgpa I got for the first semester and that ceases my scholarship as well. I don't know what is the problem with me, because I got such a low cgpa. I still thinks that it is all my fault.

You know, I have my own laptop and I am able to go online anytime I want provided that I have my laptop with me. So, it's quite troublesome too. You get to entertain yourself and forget your school works. That's what happened to me last semster, too much playing :/

So, I agree with my lecturer so much. So, don't play facebook too much or else you will regret like ME D:

I love the text background colour though :]



Comments

Popular Posts