Thursday, October 13, 2011

show u some mercy


I know this is stupid, but I am having fun with my double tea from McDonald's !
blek :P

See my shoulder length hair ? I'm waiting for it to be long so that, I can....... cut off.

LOL.

I won't be visiting saloon to do anything on my hair for about two months. I guess, my hair will be longer by next year :)

p/s: My god, the tea is so..overrated :/ so bitter ! sugar sugar ! I think I am not going to drink coffee anymore becaue few days ago, after I drank a cup of coffee made my myself, and then few days after that, I had a pimple at my cheek ! Shit la, sometimes I really really want to drink coffee because it just too hard to resist. Blame on the caffeine! haizzzzz. My friend/housemate love coffee so much.
Reactions:

1 comments:

LOVE JOICE said...

you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

J e s s i e profile

image
Twitter Facebook

J e s s i e STALK LIST

J e s s i e stalker

J e s s i e archieves

Total Pageviews

Copyright © DoubleHappiness | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com