merry christmas !

Hey everybody. Taking a break from revision. I don't know what to do so I saw this thing which caught my attention. This thing, Mei Tu Xiu Xiu is an application that I downloaded from here the net. You can try too!  XiuXiu

This is after I edited ! Well, I don't know how to use all the make up corner because i turned out to be uglier.. i dk why T_T maybe I am not born to make up. wth!


This is before. I know it's no big deal though cause I just simply edit it! Wait till next time when I have more time to do. hehehe. HOHO extra small for this unedited one >.<
Do try out the application. Well, it is in Chinese version and there's no English version. I just simply click here and there because I'm not good in Chinese. Hmm, anyway it's a good software to try it out ! Hehehe.

Oh ya, merry christmas ya everyone !



Check this Christmas Swag from Ryan ! So cool heheh. HO HO HO HO! Santa Claus is coming to town~~

tryout 1

tryout 2

tryout 3

tryout 4
Owh, I think I have too much photos today :S sorry about that, bye yah!

Comments

Popular Posts