Koala Kiss tagged me !

1. What is your favourite food ?
♥  Mum's cooking! I still can't decide what is my favourite because there are too many of them !
2. What do you do if you're alone in the house ?

♥  Do some cooking and online ! sleep etc.
3. What is your dream job?

♥  No job at all. HAHAH!
4. Which one you prefer, brown or blonde?

♥  brown! I'm not into blonde though cause it doesn't suit me :S
5. What did you do in your holidays?

♥  Blogging, chatting, eating, helping out, online-ing.
6. What is your worst experience ever?

♥  Being trapped in a week's camp and suffered of homesick.
7. What is your sweet memory in 2011 that you like the most?

♥  Hmm. Not feeling disappointment when I got my SPM result.
8. What kind of fashion do you like?

♥  Any, as long as it looks good on me. hehe.
9. Long or short hair?
♥  Long! short hair makes me fat....
10. Normal contact lenses or big circle lenses?

♥  I don't wear lenses :]
11. Why do  you answer this tags?

♥  For the sake of answering :D Anyway it's fun though.

Comments

Popular Posts