so I am back.

Did you guys read my last post ? If not, nvm. I said that I went for a bible lesson held near my living place. I did. Guess what ? I met new friends, new people, new songs. I love to sing and memorise the lyrics. But I was bad in singing though. There were cynthia, sister yap, sin yee, chuan sin, sister yvonne, grace and karen! I can't remember much though. On my way back, I got stung by something. I don't know what is that. but, my foot is swelling now :(

Zzz. Anyway, in two days, I am going back again!!! Super duper happy!! :)

I was not so happy because I only go back for about 5 days for chinese new year. I feel angry actually. But then just now, I changed the ticket and extended my holiday for another 3 days! yay! 8 days~~~~~~ yahooooo

I hope I can get some extra income this year by going to my friends of friends houses :) RM 10 10 10 10 COME INTO MY POCKET !But there is a BIG problem. I only bought two new shorts, one tee, two dresses. omfg. I didn't have enough new clothes.......

Nvm, I make friends with old buddies in the closet. I am using u~~~ ahhahaahha!

Everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS ! OPPS, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!! GET MORE RED PACKETS!!!! GET MORE A'S!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts