I spent money again !!

RM 89.10 100ml

Few days ago, I was shopping. On the net. and they called it, online shopping! I was always trying to get myself exfoliating wash so I got myself a quite expensive one. Clinique exfoliating scrub, I hope this will make all my pimples scars gone so that I can have clean and clear face that I used to have in secondary school! I don't want spongebob's face....

I hope it will reach very soon ! Because I can't wait to use it :)

p/s: I always forget to bring my phone to school..why ?!?! I think because my phone is unattractive at all..lol, I remembered my friend told me to download whassap because I talked about it..then I showed her my phone, "Can help me download?" >.<





* * *

Here's a short.....short.....short....short...stuff to be shared ! I SHARED this not because I felt like to, but I just randomly like this so much :_)

I'm the girl who prefer one Rose instead of a dozen. I'm the girl who rather stay in on a Friday night than go wild party with random strangers. I'm the girl who wouldn't make you wait on her hand and foot, but would do anything to make you Happy.I'm the girl who would enjoy having a Movie night rather than going to fancy restaurant. I'm the girl who would rather Stay up all night sharing secrets than going out and get drunk. I'm the girl who wont make you hold her bags, but would rather hold your Hand instead. I'm the girl who will Love you more than anyone can possibly dream of.I'm the girl who would give the world to see you Smile.

Comments

Popular Posts