Penang for life!

Every Raya break I went to penang with mrH! Every time I feel so excited ! 
Staying at his house and eating for free is sibeh guilty. I shall pay back one day. Hmm.
Let pictures talk!
It summarizes my pg trip! 
A lunch at a Thai restaurant with Leon & Jennifer ! This is taken outside because we forget to take picture inside >.< 

On top of Penang Hill where the love locks are! Super in love with him. hahah. Lock edy, love more. LOL

This is the lock I bought from Cherry House in Kampar. Its small, but cute enough. hahaha. Showed to the friends and they said so small de =.= They must be thinking wahlao so childish one. HELLO KITTY?! 

Taken by S4. Magnificient view. Never see this before ! 


Thank you for the hospitality! Beh tahan that orange shirt guy.

Wahlao this pic. My calf size and his calf size almost the same. FML.



ITS A TOAD THIGH ! THE MEAT IS SO QQ THAT I THOUGHT IM EATING CHEWING GUM. Worth the try! 

big lunch! 

Another day where we went to the camera museum! This is a bunch of cats pictures! so cute. Owh, theres cows, giraffes dogs too. lol

WAHLAO TEMPTED TO BUY THIS BUT WTF PRICE IS THAT ==

Ohh, hairy and hairless leg. 

Sohai with camera.

wahlao sohai turn into handsome ?! 

Wahlao sohai become handsome and then cutie? or CAT?

This is me wearing a pink hat

That's my initial! Why copy me!

Wow, just me.

sohai again :P

Realised this is the only photo of us taken using my NJ1 :( I look so fat and big. FUCKER IS THAT A PEACE SIGN BEHIND US ?!?! WAHLAO SO SHOCKING I THOUGHT ITS A GHOST PEACE SIGN TT

Of course, camera museum trip is because of this couple! I love this photo so much leh! So artistic.

Making use of the camera stand ! :)

After that, we went to pitstop cafe! I was starving already so I ordered nutella pancake with bananas. This plate cost RM12 so expensive!

MrH sohai ordered bacon cheese toast! Taste so nice leh! 

At night after camera museum trip, we went to piknik cafe to meet his classmates ! They are all so friendly and funny! 

Put at the wrong table so I took a pic of it. ahhahaa. 

MrH's salmon waffle

Zhijian's bacon waffle!

My nachos with tar tar sauce. I thought its nice but its just so and so nia lor. Not so like it. The chips are tasteless. The one is packet sold at supermarket taste better!

They all. So blurry sorry ya. Too bervous because all so handsome. LOL i think I uploaded the wrong photo. Nevermind lah, can see jiu hao ok.

This is taken before going back to kampar. thanks to MRH idea == i don't want lah but I still did it. This Sohai brings happiness to people around him. Really want to lock him in my heart. hahahaha!

Bye KIKI! 
Yeah, this is my life and I'm in love with it :)
p/s: I can't wait for this semester break to be home with MrH! Gotta bring him around and meet my friends too! xD

Comments

Popular Posts