2018 Resolutions.

The title says it all!

1. A full marathon with 42 km finisher T-shirt .
Regularly jogging every week to increased my stamina as a preparation for the full marathon so that I can finish on time and get that *** T-shirt! At the same time, to train my body and exercise consistently!

2. Make sure I must shit once every 3 or 2 days.
To keep fruits and veges in my diet daily because I have problems with my bowel movement D:

3.  Reunion with my uni gang (Omg, I miss you all lah!)
Its been so long ever since I see them ! >3<

4. Finish a book
Its hard for me to even finish a book for now as of I'm working and most of the time I am lazy like pig. Or maybe its not my priority. I am trying to change this mindset though. Hope this resolution makes me read

Comments

Popular Posts