New Zealand Trip in 13 days (PART 1)

Before I start to blog about my trip to NZ, I would like to thank my bf and his family for making this trip, my lifetime treasure ! I think it would be the first and the last time I step onto that land, and of course, it was definitely an awesome trip! 

Summary of the trip [Penang-Kuala Lumpur- [North Island]Auckland-Rotorua-Taupo-Wellington -[South Island] Westport-Frank Josef-Queenstown-Te Anau-Queenstown-Auckland-Kuala Lumpur-Penang]

DAY 1

As early as 4 am in the morning, we got to wake up and catch superbly early flight from Penang to Kuala Lumpur. (btw, I was just off work at about 10 pm the day before; because of too much work and only had about 3 hours of sleep before flying off, totally rushed, tiring and scared to fell sick when I reach NZ but thankfully I was not. teeheeee ! ) At the same time, my heart was beating excitedly because omg it was my only trip of the year, and yes I have been waiting for it. It was keeping me alive the entire year. (So I am actually dead this year HAHAHAHHA just joking =3=)

So we bought the direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland and reached by 11 pm in the middle of the night in Auckland. And it was hell(not so lah) 10 hours of flight. Since I was tired due to post-call symdrome, I was sleeping most of the journey and luckily I was not airsick at all. The only time I woke up is MEAL TIME lol

Passport used once a year, and that's my new skechers :P

First meal in the flight! It was nasi lemak, okok lo hehehe. lazy to tilt the pic, sorry!

Woke up for a pic. Look at my tired face; im sorry! and that's mrh looking so happily lorh.

Been staring at this most of the time. This was the only time I WISH TIME CAN PASS FASTER. I MEAN SUPER FAST

s
Second meal during the journey.  I love the little triangle cheese which found no where in this pic i dont know why lol. 
After 10 hours of flight. we finally touched down at Auckland airport. It was already quiet in the airport because they all sleep very early. lol We searched for any uber, hoping to get cheaper transport to the airbnb we were staying. Well, there was none. HAHAHHA. anyway, we reached and slept for the day. Fuhhhh!  (Day 1 end)

DAY 2

wtf. I couldn't remember the details. I know I woke up and bathed and wore a  jacket jeans and feeling extremely happy and carefree because I no need to work =3=

Where did I go for day 2 =.=

Oh, we had breakfast near our airbnb (mygod, what was the name of the shop T_T)

The portion was huge so we shared breakfast together. Owh. I remember! We rode bus and went to get our car at "rent a car" in Auckland. 


dont order scone lol taste nothing =.=

freshly baked banana muffin! good! 

hot chocolate!
After settling for our transport, we ended up in Eden Garden. NZ 15 per head if not mistaken.

It was like a dream comes true when I saw maple leaves! 

teeheeee.everyone with glasses. chio buuuuu

mandatory selfie with him

i dont know what flower is this. but their flowers smelt gooooooooooooooooooooooood!
Then we headed to Holy Trinity Cathedral. Free to enter. Free to donate. Holy Trinity was at Parnell street. And it was where we had our lunch! 

It was summer in NZ that was why I was holding umbrella there. his dad was complaining the mum and me "why?" lol :P
Burgerfuel is like Mcdonald in Malaysia. Can be found at most of the cities abundantly. Their burger was also huge! 
This burgerfuel was at Parnell Street (Bought a pair of  the blueish earrings here *loves*)

NEXT,

National Museum of Auckland. 

It was my idea to lie down and took pictures. sui leh! 
Nearby the museum, there is china guy selling ice cream on a truck. Not bad. You can buy and sit on the grass and enjoy it :D

Next, we went to the Winter Garden near to the museum. Just a walk away.


LILIYS

looks fake but its real. hahahahahha


hibicus found! 

dont know what flowers but they are plenty and pretty. so they rhymes! 

mrh and his goose

Strolled around the city of Auckland and parking was a huge problem there.
Went back to the airbnb and slept through the night

END FOR DAY 2 (to be continued)

Comments

Popular Posts