Introducting Rottie! :D

"!#@$##$%$, keep the dogs away from me!". My friend released her dog from the cage and the dog was pretty excited with the presence of peoples in the house.

It was the old me. I couldn't regard with myself how could I be so scared of dogs. HAHAHA

Exactly two months ago, I carried home a stray from an NGO. Couldn't believe we did it. We were searching for a big dog but the price was too expensive for us and both of us have no experience in taking care of puppies.

In the car, we named him Rottie. This name comes into the mind when we were finding a big dog like a Rottweiler. He is a black dog. Looks like a Rottweiler, so it goes, Rott-i-e. HAHAHAHA eventually Rottie tranforms into Roti bakar, Roti telur  by our friends -.-!!

Anyway, he is still Rottie. :P

Upon these two months, he grew up a lot. Definitely! From his round face into longer and sharper chin. Taking care of a puppy is not easy as abc. other than feeding him, you have to endure puppy bites! Initially it was light biting, but as the day goes by, his bitings getting stronger and stronger >;<

I don't know where the heck I find the patience to teach him how to listen to me. It comes naturally, it feels natural to me. It was like I am destined to do this =.= my imagination goes as far as having all the dogs listening to me. I am God of dogs. lol. When I taught him how to sit in the beginning, it was not easy, I have to endure to its biting at the root of my nails. Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh. the tiny flesh he bite on me, but the double happiness (HAHAHA) is granted when he understand what I want him to do. Literally eye opening 0.0

To date, he can sit, lay down, stay, bark, getting his hands up and half roll. HAHAHAH.
At 5th week



Now, I can relate why a dog is a man's best friend :]

Comments

Popular Posts