Yuh!

Today was a tired day.Today was also my last day to work. Tomorrow I don't need to wake up early.Hooray for me!Soon I will get my salary and my phone. Yay! Friday have to go to school for cleaning, get textbooks, buy workbooks, and get timetable from teacher.I wonder who will be my class teacher next year. And my class , 4S1?4S2? either one. Hoping to be the same class with Kele. And then next Monday starting my life in form 4! Starting to learn new things, new subjects.The life is form 4 is surely a great thing in my life!Hahaha!



By the way, today is 31/12/2008 which means that after 12 midnight, 2009 is just in front of all of us! Fun?Not really.Hahah!Old one more year.





Today I got to see the singer again.Which is my last time to see him. After school reopen I will never get the chance to see him again. I can just keep it in my little heart and close it.Hahaha!He changed his hair style already. He dyed his hair but not so obvious because the colour is light brown like that.

That's all!BYE!

♥Happy New Year!!!!!!♥

Comments

Popular Posts