Hey!

I got permission from my mother tonight to play computer till 9.00p.m. Today my first time attended for Bible Knowledge. I was so dumb. I wish to answer all the questions that Teacher Catherine asked but I just don't know how to answer it because I don't know much about Bible. I will just try my best this year to master all the thing about bible. Hmm, Today I'm still sick. Though, I had fun today!I got to hit someone!Muahaha! Sorry yah Danny not purposely ~~

Anyway, I hope that I can recover fast before CNY is coming! If not my CNY sure no mood.

Hmm, during CNY I just plan to sit there all the time and watch DRAma!. Waiting for the red packets automatically come to my pocket. Hahah! Next week going to start my tuition for Additional Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.For Biology, I' m going to study myself.


Hmm, I suddenly thought of blog it here. My opinion for my subject teachers after having class for about 2 weeks.

Mdm Sharuliza(English)- She is very funny, another word is childish. Haha! This is real. But this teacher is very good. She teaches quite well too. Hope that she will be teaching us till next year we finish our SPM. She is a nomadic person. Maybe she's going to go in June.

Cikgu Rajah(Bahasa Malaysia)-Don't really have many thigns to say. She ever teach us Geograhgy last time. OKok lah.

Miss Drina(Mathematics)- I love her tune! When she is teaching, her English is very nice to hear leh. The tune is so nice! very okay this teacher. Thought that she is going to teach us Bible Knowledge.

To Be Continue...

Comments

Popular Posts