I'm sick!

Mumbling*Mumbling* and mumbling~
And finally I am sick!!
I feel very very sick now!shit!
*****************************
I felt so lonely this year. My bf also hacked by other people or maybe it was just my fault. Shit! Maybe I am too proud of myself. From now on, I will be "katak di bawah tempurung" I guess that is the only way for me to make more friends or fidn more friends. I confess that I don't really know much about religious thing and please all of you please don't look down at me or start glaring at me with that kind of eyes. I felt so down you know! I know I did a lot of bad things to everyone of you, but please forgive me..even him also dont care about me aih!
I can just crying at the corner there~~

I am just a bad girl. I am so down-hearted. Someone please help me lahhhhh
Shitt..like what Ryan said shit
yeah that's a good word.Shitt.
I will just concerntrating on my thing only.
I will do my best and everything I can.

Comments

Popular Posts