What a Day!

"Jessie~, Jessie~, I hate that kind of calling." It was Siew Git=.= I looked towards him and shouted what?!?!I didn't notice Alyaa was having asthma there. She looked serious after that. That time was Physics lesson. I looked at her. Then, somebody get her out of the lab. Not having good feeling, I went out and see her. I tried to clam her down. She breathed very fast and complaing that her chest were painful. Siew Git came out and asked her to breath in, stop/tahan, and then breath out. She tried to do so. Suddenly she almost felt down. No energy like that. Mr. Seah asked us to bring her to staffroom. Me and Alrzrin quickly brought her to staffroom. That was really fuh!

We brought her to the RC room instead. She became more serious, we were fanning her. Suddenly, she fainted! I was so sacre till my tears almost fell off. We called her not to faint. I was asking her to wake up and don't sleep. She woke up and then fainted again. T_T

to be continued..because I want to bath already later got tuition.

Hope that she is okay right now..

Comments

Popular Posts