I want to say " _____" to My class!

When it was Sejarah lesson, my teacher came in and taught for about few minutes only. And then he left the class.

Wonder why????
It is all because of my SUPER-DUPER NOISY class!!!! I really want to kick them out of that class. I don't see their results is good indeed it's sucks like what@!!

They think that they are very good already.

I think what the teacher said was true

"walaupun kamu ada tuisyen di luar, tetapi di sekolah kamu masih perlu belajar."
"Yang tak mahu belajar tu, diam lah!!"
"Jangan ganggu orang yang mahu belajar seperti ME!"

Chicken Eggs ah them!!!

And one more thing, if YOU guys want to figth, don't fight in the class. One day when I lost my temper and i will just slap you guys. Don't make me throw the tables to you. Better don't.

** I hope you guys regret so much for what you did**
** I should have been in 4s1**

Comments

Popular Posts