Morning Post

Hey, great day today. I don't think so. I have been cheated by someone. I'm mad. I don't want to keep on thinking that because it will make me to become old faster. Wtf..?

Back to my topic, yesterday as I viewed through my friends' pages, I found out that a lot of people blogged about exam was over and time for holiday. Lots of them had already blogged on their respective homepage and so, I decided to let them blog about that and I'll blog other thing.

That lessen my work:D

The topic for today is................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I have no idea on what exactly my topic is. I just woke up and already started blogging here without any wise thinking.


Okay, I'll blog about time during my exams. Not after exams.
Firstly, I wanted to comment on every subjects that I took. Below are the coolest comment ever!

Additional Mathematics : It was so moderate for both papers. Second paper was much easier but when you go through, it's getting harder and harder. I hate it. I was hoping it could be much much more easier when I went through it.


Bahasa Malaysia : As it is stated there, bahasa malaysia which means malaysian language. I was very good in malaysian language for your information. Malaysian language is the easiest subject in my life. But when it turns to Bahasa Melayu, that's a lot harder. Because it is MELAYU and I'm a chinese. Wtf..? I suppose to be in China. My tongue is short. So, I'm not good in oral or test. Prepare to fail!

Chemistry : Here come's the proud Chemistry which always make people confuse about you! I'm not "pro" in this subject either. The most confusing subject in my life. I hate the porous pot part in chapter 6 (Electrochemistry). My teacher was so smart that she made the question no 1 is the important one. What I mean is, when you can't get no 1 correctly, you get wrong for the next question. And it continous for the next next and next question. They are all linked like the chemical bonds in Chapter 5. Here's a question. Is vinegar electrolyte? I put it as an electrolyte.

English : This part I won't be talking much, but it is very irritating. Why? Because I can't think of any other topics to write but I wrote a story saying that I was a workaholic mum and it ends up badly.

Moral: The most most foolish, ridiculous subject that the Malaysian Government put in our syllabus. I was wondering about the politicians who have good morale but they don't study moral when they are studying. I think they did not think from our side of view. They just dumped in all the subjects into SPM. Wtf..? Maybe they think if they disminish the moral subject, the society will be in uncontrolled mitosis, condition. I tell you , it won't. Not having moral in EXAM won't have too much problems. Talk about my class, during that period, the students are trying to squeeze all the definitons of the values in one small piece of paper. In other words, they are trying to cheat in the exams. I hate that. That's a bad moral right?? Creating this subject is a BIG BURDEN to students. One day, I might tell the teacher what are you doing behind the test paper. BEWARE!

Sejarah: Having so much comments on Moral, I think I wonuldn't want to talk about SEJARAH.

Biology: This is my most most prescious subject that I treaseure the MOST. Indefinite and definite, I LOVE biology the most. For the love I pour to Biology, please let me get a GREAT marks for this!! XD

Mathematics: One word. EASY

Physics: Gosh, "TERUK" saya dapat!

Sivic: Super easy, because I used rifle.

Regards to everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts