I was drooling In The Class

The title was just a fake one. You can't be dreaming a cute girl like me drooling right? Let's skip the craps. Today I am very very happy. I deleted my account on friendster because I think it was useless and abandoned. Of course not because of I greatly deleted it then I become very very happy. It was because that I wrote a good essay(my opinion) for Section B in English paper. I wonder what mark will teacher gives me. I wrote about a story beginning with " Sometimes things are better unsaid"....

I was hoping for a high mark. Skips that, while I was sitting in my uncle's brown Hilux car, I saw two person who are so familliar passed by. The first was my school PK-HEM; Mr Brian. I thought for a while. There must be Mr. Dhana behind and I tried to peek out a little and I really find him. Ahaha! My assumption was correct. Mr Dhana was behind.

Sigh, have been onlining since this afternoon. Exams were like that like that but not for Sejarah. Sejarah was damn s*ck. I knew I am going to get low low mark. I neither pass in SPM too later but I need to pass! Wtf?

I'll be dead meat next week.

Every end is the new beginning

Comments

Popular Posts