During These Days . . .

It's 31st of July which marked the end of July.
which also marks the end of my play time.
3 more weeks and it's my Trial 1. Definitely, I have to strive hard this time.
5 more weeks of sufferings. I guessed I won't be updating how's my journey towards my ____?


Does my hand look FAT ?
I think it does look fat. but it's full of loves. XD
That's what I did yesterday when it was too bored in the class and sorry for using up all the ink , my dear friend.


So my blog asked me, "How's your life recently?"

How's my life?

Hmm, no comment. Not much changes. Just a lot of stress. Emphasized on the word A LOT.

Oh ya, let me talk something about the koreans who came to our school for sisterhood programme. They are going back today which I didn't feel any particular feeling of sadness in me. Yes, I do fancies some of them who have good skins but when they came here, seriously, some of them turned into roasted pigs. I think when they go back to their country, their parents could not recognize them anymore. Especially a boy who is using spectacles. Some of the koreans are good children and some are not. They are naughty and hyperactive.

Loads of comments regarding them on facebook by my friends who saying they are so sad because they are leaving. I mean they really so “感觉” towards them oh. For me, I just smile along when I met them and that's all I can do to show my respect towards them. Somehow, I pity them too. Especially form 1s. They must be homesick for that 3 weeks.

But yesterday night was truly "fun" for them I guess cause they are going back the next day! Haha, our school did a cultural night for them and I can see they enjoyed it too. But I hate the slow moving dances by our school. Not to say racist, but I already see it for umpteen times and get so bored with it. I think my school principal almost dozed off too. But the koreans performances, were great even though a little bit "cacat". But the tang soo doo part was fun. Everyone enjoyed it though.. I myself too ^_^

To say the truth, I did not get to take any photos with them because I was too shy to ask for it. I mean, there were so many people lining up to take with them and I think it will be weird if I take with them. And it was really HOT in the hall. With all the sweats, oh no way... I will ruin the photo.

So I think that's all of my comments on them.

After they left, I think our school will be back to normal. No ones can skip classes anymore for no reason.

* * *
Anyway, one thing that I am really happy is, Physics and Additional Mathematics syllabus will be over in this week. Yay!! Damn happy, now concentrating on my revision and practices. I really really hope for 10A+'s in that ass hole exam.

Every night before I sleep, I always pray for that and hope that God will help me to overcome everything but God asked people to strive for what they want and I am striving it hard now.
God + me = YAY!

I hope the equation is a great one.

Okay, I guess that all what I can share with you :)

Thanks for reading my blog.

Oh ya, my room looks great today because I cleaned it up and that's the way I can study well. I don't want to get sick during exam which happened to me for the first summative.

Note: Sickness always start from unclean room. That is my general remark.


Comments

Popular Posts