Randomly

Yo! It's been a long time since I last blog about. Sorry for that. I was too busy and got nothing to blog or should I say lazy?

But now, I'm back!

First of all, let me elaborate a little bit on my first trip to Niah Cave. Started with a bad starting and ended up with a bad ending. The koreans in our school were going for a visit to Niah Cave.

Forget to bring torchlight. Scolded by teacher for not bringing something.
T_T

Let's see some photos. I took about 50+ photos but just uploaded a little bit because some of the photos are meaningless and the loading is DAMN long.


Teacher, Principal's son, korean teacher who knows how to speak English


This is very stupid. Know why? We have to pay RM1 for a trip. The trip was like lasted for 2 or 3 minutes. I rather swim there because it was just a stone's throw away. really a stone's throw or two stones. No lie. Too bad, I couldn't swim ):

But, I will learn how to swim soon :)


Had to walk for about 1 hour to reach that so called HOLE. See the signboard?
Especially the "ILY" part. So stupid la, where got people want to do in the jungle full of insects and wilds?


The best photos out of the lousy(s) that I could get


This thing, not sure what's this but the Koreans were like "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" when they see this. It's not like they are holding it but it's really big. A lot on the way to the HOLE. I saw two were mating. Ew..


Resting time :)

The canned drinks there expensive like hell. RM3 per can. Wtf ?

I lazy to upload the photo taken in the HOLE because there's no good pics and I don't want to throw my face here. So, I'll just write it. So, I reached into the HOLE and guess what I saw.

BAT FAECES! all the way into the HOLE.

Koreans were complaining in their language which I can't understand at all except "saranhaeyo and kamsamida and angyonghaseyo and araso"

Araso?? Means understand if I'm not mistaken.

Araso????
wakkakakaak

I promised not to go that HOLE anymore. Nothing good. I only could smell the shits. So suck.


** ** **
Next, last week our school won the annual parade held in Mcc field in Miri. Won means Champion! I was too over reacted that time. Thank God who answered my prayers. So thank you !!

I think I an angel is following me. That day, I checked about the national service thingy and know what?


I WAS NOT CHOSEN!
Wakakaka, so happy about it. I checked for about 10 times to make sure. It was a reality !!

Thank God once more.


For the photo above, Thanks Senior for that!! :)
I love the queen shape :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Popular Posts