Sunny Day ✿1

So today it's a holiday for me because my parents are off from work! Every month only once to spend my day at home after school.
So, we ate outside without my big brother because he is still schooling :P and there's no bible knowledge today so I went back earlier like my other friends. It was great because it's Friday :)

Then, went strolling around at Imperial Mall where I saw swimsuits there and started to giggle about it with my little sister and brother. I saw a jacket with hoop too bad Malaysia is never a perfect place to use jacket so just forget about it :(

Partly first four periods in school was all about assembly which I was bored to hell and start to chit chat like a bitch with my friends making quite a LOUD noise but it was fun because we won't have more time to do this in few months more. Everyone will go own their own path and so do I . . . .

But then, the happy thing is, this Trial I finally got more than 60 for moral which I almost failed last summative. Seemed impossible to believe but it is. HAHAHAH

* * *
One of my friends had gone to far far destination to do his study and I think he's still on the plane right now. Anyway, just wanted to wish him good luck in everything , haha, wondering is he reading my post sooner or later?

If yes, Hi there :) Shouting from Malaysia!*
If no, hello too ^_^ talking to hands*



Comments

Popular Posts