Graduation Day

I know that this is a little bit too late but I still want to blog about this because I'm bored to hell right now. I want to play Cityville but I got no energy so just have to wait and wait for the energy to boost up. Waiting sucks. After for about one month then I blog about my secondary Graduation day. That day was okay okay for me. I can't deny that I got RM500.00 from my school as the reward or a token of appreciation to me as I did well in both cocuricular activities and academic as well. I'm glad that I'm chosen for that because all my friends, they only got RM100. Muahahhaha! *evil laughs*

Really Thank God for giving the opportunity to survive until now. That day, we wore our so called graduation robe and it's fucking ugly especially with the yellow colour thingy. I hate that.
Okay, I guess that's all I can say about my graduation day. Great prizes and great day! That's all I can describe.
So, this is the photo I took with "guys"
The left one is a smart bastard and the right one is a kingkong
Hahaha, just kidding. They are my friends.

Comments

Unknown said…
Whaatt... how come got Rm500 so big amount? so good la your school... =( our school , the highest amount paid is Rm 200 only
J e s s i e said…
Hahaha, yea, I feel grateful to my school :))

Popular Posts