I'm back !

Three days two nights had passed just like that. It was a very special camp among the camps that I have been joining over the years. I was shocked when I saw the programs that they organised. 2 talks on the first day, 3 talks on the second day and 1 talks on the last day. Particularly, the camp theme is "My Best Life Now" . All the talks are meaningful and teach us about "life". Which path should we choose the next time for a better future.

Indeed, almost 95% of the camp participants are SPM leavers and I found new and great friends. Not to forget, some old classmates. I truly enjoyed the camp very much because it was not that hard after all. It was relaxing. More on discussions in group which I think it was okay for me.

The best part is going to the show house that they brought us to. The houses were amazing and mouth-watering. The interior design was modern and elegant which makes me hate my house when I saw the rooms, furniture and all the decorations. One day , I might as well get myself one of the houses. Even more perfect than that. I never know that there are such a house in Miri and now I knew it. Thanks to the camp :)

So, I think that's all I want to elaborate on my camp and don't have any good pictures to share here, so sorry !

I want to watch my dearest drama , Bye !!

Comments

Popular Posts