a call from the family

Time doesn't stop. It keeps running and running without stopping. I keep running and running too!! I sweat a lot. While running, I encounter a lot of things during the run. I turn back, and I find that I leave footsteps. Dark footsteps. A lot of footsteps. Millions perhaps ?

I miss my family very much.

I want to go home.

I want to eat my mum's cooking.

I want to tell my family what I have gone through here.

I want to see all the familiar faces that I have been looking at for the past 17 years.

I want to listen to their voices.

I want to quarrel with my siblings.

I want to shop with my siblings to get present for parents.

I want to chat with my mum face to face

I want to watch drama with my mum

I want to go hiking with my parents.

I want to help my mum baking cookies.

I want to see smileys on their faces.

I want to eat with my family

I want to enjoy sleeping under the same roof with my family.

Lastly, I want to hear my mum's voice calling me up every morning like she used to do . .




God tells me , " Even when you feel alone, know that you are surrounded by divine love. Like God, love is no visible, but that does not mean it is not there. You are loved. "


Just now, I heard my dad's voice. I did not talk to my dad on the phone ever since I came here because I always talk to my mum. Daughter and mother always tend to be closer more than the father. and I believe that. Though, i really miss my dad too. It's been a long time since I talk to him.

I feel my stomach is lurching right now. Tear glands are doing work though. Is this the feeling people get when they leave home for studying purposes ? I really don't like this feeling. It feels like the grand canyon rock (very big and heavy rock) drop from 1000 km high down my heart :/

Can God lighten the heaviness within my heart ?

Comments

Popular Posts